Tuesday, December 13, 2005
posted by Tulika Singh at 12/13/2005 02:02:00 PM

I'm finally hooked ... finally blogging myself and not just reading them.
Why does one feel the need to do blog? All i can say for myself is that it doesnt start out as a need, you read those who can say what they think ... write what they feel ... and express all they wish to ! And then one fine day you want to do the same ! You dont care if its read ... heard ... noticed ... but u write coz it makes you feel comfortable ..

Why do you BLOG ??? And if you dont y havent you started ??
 
2 Comments:


At 1:53 AM, Blogger Deeseelicious

yippeeee............ make this a regular thing though. !
Im linking this space to my blog as well
Cheers
DC

 

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Great site, I am bookmarking it!Keep it up!
With the best regards!
David